Follow by Email. Type your e-mail address here and you'll be notified each time this blog is update

Saturday, 17 June 2017

Ayr Classic Show

Another weekend and another bike show. This time the 28th Scottish Classic Motorcycle Show - Ayr to give its correct title. This is held each year at Ayr Racecourse and is hosted by Ayr Classic Motorcycle Club.

It was a bit dull and blustery when I rode down but some brightened up. I think there were fewer bikes there than on previous years, but they were higher 'quality' and laid out a lot better. There were also more trade stall including a very good display by a local Royal Enfield dealer.

Always a good show with plenty of good bikes to see both at the show and in the parking area.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find my camera, so had to use my phone. This means the quality of pictures is a bit poor, especially those taken indoors. Sorry about that!























No comments:

Post a Comment