Monday 10 August 2020

Honda Forza 300 for sale

 For sale: my Honda Forza 300 scooter. I've owned this for 2 years and it has only been used for commuting, so now I'm retired it's no longer needed. 2013 model with c34500 miles, ABS, linked brakes, Honda HISS immobiliser, Datatag, huge luggage carrying capacity (easily takes 2 full face helmets under the saddle, plus two pockets in fairing. LHS one is lockable, has a 12V socket for phone charging, etc, and is so big I can put my arm into it up to my elbow, so ideal for carrying baguettes).

Well maintained (by me), high Givi screen plus lower Honda screen, new rear tyre and pads. MOTed on Saturday. Easily cruises at 70 mph (have seen 85 on my private racetrack), 65-75 mpg motorway use, 75-85 mpg around town.
Lots of fun and very easy to ride. Big, comfortable, and good weather protection. This is one single you could tour on! Will be going on Ebay soon, so don't delay! £2000.

***Please bear in mind that I stay about 15 miles west of Glasgow. Can arrange a courier company to deliver it. Also, I know all the scams - so no PayPal, no 'my agent will collect it', no members of the Nigerian royal family, etc. Not interested in any swaps.***









No comments:

Post a Comment