Sunday 29 May 2022

Language lessons

 For the last few years I've been attending Spanish classes nearby and, since the start of the Covid lockdown, online by Zoom. 

I had started the classes when some of my friends moved to Spain and I thought it would be useful to learn the basics of the language to use when I visited them. As it turned out, they returned to Scotland but I enjoyed the lessons so continued attending them and will hopefully be able to use what I've learned when I go to Spain on the bike later this year.

My teacher, Michael, has set up Facebook pages for learners of,

Spanish 

French

Italian

English

He also has a YouTube channel where he posts lessons in these languages.

Classes will be available on-line and face-to-face, bear in mind that Michael lives in Howwood, Renfrewshire so classes would be within a reasonable travelling distance. If you are interested, fill in this online form.

I've really enjoyed my classes, they are fun, you learn a lot, and are not too 'heavy' on grammar etc. Ideal for anyone planning on going on holiday to countries that speak those languages.




No comments:

Post a Comment