Sunday 15 March 2015

40 Years, Man and Boy

This year will mark 40 years of me (legally) riding a bike. Before that I had a few illicit rides, but I only started riding regularly when I bought a Honda CD 175 in 1975. This was 2 years old and cost me the pricely sum of £115.
From this.......

Over the following 40 years I have various bikes, been rich and poor, single and married, had between 1 and 6 bikes at a time, had periods where a bike was my only transport to times where I didn't ride one for 6 months. I've commuted to work, toured at home and abroad, and other than the two bikes I bought new, have always serviced them myself.

I'm going to write a few articles over the coming year about how things have changed, bike clothes and accessories I've owned, and anything else I can think of that might be interesting.
......to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment