Follow by Email. Type your e-mail address here and you'll be notified each time this blog is update

Sunday, 15 March 2015

40 Years, Man and Boy

This year will mark 40 years of me (legally) riding a bike. Before that I had a few illicit rides, but I only started riding regularly when I bought a Honda CD 175 in 1975. This was 2 years old and cost me the pricely sum of £115.
From this.......

Over the following 40 years I have various bikes, been rich and poor, single and married, had between 1 and 6 bikes at a time, had periods where a bike was my only transport to times where I didn't ride one for 6 months. I've commuted to work, toured at home and abroad, and other than the two bikes I bought new, have always serviced them myself.

I'm going to write a few articles over the coming year about how things have changed, bike clothes and accessories I've owned, and anything else I can think of that might be interesting.
......to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment