Friday 12 April 2013

Landmarks 2013

Back in January I posted about doing mr combo's 'Landmarks' photographic challege. He's now posted this year's event on his blog.

Last year's photographic challenge seemed quite popular and I was asked if there was to be another one this year. I must admit to having run out of ideas for actual places or, as was done last year, particular items, so after a bit of thought I came up with the list below.

As you can see, this one will give you plenty of scope to use your imagination. The only rule is that the photo must somehow, no matter how tenuous, be linked to motorcycles or motorcycling. Once again you have until the end of the year to complete it. So, get out and about and be sure and let us see the results.

Even if you don't complete the whole list, please let us see any photos that you do take. You can send them directly to me and I will post them here or, if you have a blog of your own, you can post them there and send me the link.


As an incentive, this year I'm going to offer a small prize. I’ll pick a couple of the best photos and send the photographer something. I don't know what this will be as yet, but I'm sure that I can come up with something suitable, and small if the photographer comes from overseas!

Without further ado, here are this year’s ideas for photos:

Blue
Chrome
Red
Green
Black & White
Yellow

Nature
Water
Energy
Technology
Information
Something that makes you smile
12 O’Clock

Old
New
Narrow
Tall
Hidden
Looking down
Shadow

If you'd prefer something more concrete you can always try your hand at last year's list instead. Details are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment