Follow by Email. Type your e-mail address here and you'll be notified each time this blog is update

Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of my blog visitors a very happy and successful New Year. As you'll understand, I'm not going to do a 'look back at 2011' but instead a 'look forward to 2012'. Hopefully, this coming year I'll out and about more on my bike, write more articles, post more pictures and videos, etc. I've a number of things planned, both home and away, so 'watch this space' as someone once said.
At a personal level, I'm going to try to do all the things we all attempt to: get fitter, lose weight, be nicer to people, etc. Whether or not I have any success, we'll have to wait and see!
So, all the best for the New Year and let's try and make this our theme tune for 2012:

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you Norman. I think it's going to be a great year. Keep on posting and putting up pics.

    ReplyDelete