Sunday 29 May 2016

Coupes Moto Légende 2016


This year’s Coupes Moto Légende was held on the weekend of May 21st and 22nd. This is a huge, and I mean HUGE, motorcycle event held at the Circuit de Dijon-Prenois near Dijon in France.

A few of us went a couple of years ago (Day1, Day 2) and I’ve been thinking of returning one year. It’s a classic/club/racing show, with invited guests, old race bikes and road bikes taken out onto the track, club stands, autojumbles, etc, etc.
Here’s some videos from this year’s event:




I know I say this just about every year, but I’m thinking of going next year. It’s usually held at the end of May/beginning of June, and as next year’s is the 25th, it might be a bigger event. If anyone is interested, keep your eye on their website as they publish the following year’s dates towards the end of the year.
Details of this year's event on their Website, dates for next year's event should appear here in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment