Monday 19 November 2012

Museum visit

Yesterday a few of us had arranged another meeting at the Riverside Museum (see previous post).
I rode there on the Skorpion on cold wet, blustery roads with my friend David (Honda CX500E), and it was good to see that a numbers of others had made it there on bikes and cars.

We had a good wander about looking at the exhibits, drinking coffee, and planning trips for next year.

mr. combo and Kawa not acting their ages!

It was a good excuse to meet up on a miserable day, especially when most people aren't using their bikes much due to the weather. I've posted more pictures on my Facebook page. Could someone who doesn't have a Facebook account let me know if they can't see this (I'm not sure who can and who can't see it).



No comments:

Post a Comment