Tuesday 23 May 2017

A trip round the neighbours - Day 5, France

Got up early and was on the road by 07:30! Was a bit overcast and colder than yesterday, and once clear of Tours, the roads were fairly clear so I made good progress. I knew that my journey to my next destination, Bordeaux, would take 5 or 6 hours, so I could take my time and enjoy the ride.
By about lunchtime the sun came out and it got a lot warmer. I got to my hotel by about 14:30, dropped off my luggage, changed and went out for a walk. Bordeaux is an amazing city with so many outstanding buildings. I walked about for hours and by the time I got back to my hotel I was worn out! There's just so much to see here, so I'm glad I've got another night booked and have another full day. Here's some of today's photos, more tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment