Saturday 27 May 2017

A trip round the neighbours - Day 9, France

A short one today as I'm completely worn out!

Got up early and rode the 17km to the Dijon-Prenois Circuit for the Coupes Moto Legendes. Spent the day wandering about in what felt like the hottest weather of the trip. It's hard to get your head round just how big this event is, thousands and thousands of bikes on displays, being ridden round the track, or just randomly parked around the circuit. As I'd been to the Coupes five years ago, I decided I wouldn't photograph anything I'd done before, limiting myself to bikes I found unusual, interesting, etc. By the end of the day my feet were sore, I was completely worn out and had taken 151 photos and 9 videos!
Since I got back the hotel I've had something to eat and started going through the photos and videos, but I'm so worn out that I've just selected a few to give you an idea of what it's like:









The videos will have to wait until I get home as they are too big for my elderly netbook to handle. Yesterday, I shot a video of my ride into Dijon to test my new video camera and it took all night to upload to YouTube!


Not sure if I'll go back to the Coupes tomorrow. Will see how I feel in the morning, but I might decide to have a 'lazy day' around town.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to make a trip to Maison Roger for your lunch ;)

    ReplyDelete