Wednesday 3 July 2013

Amigos

Recently Larry and I have make reference to 'amigos', but nothing was preparing me for what I saw in my local supermarket....

Amigos - 'tequila flavoured beer'. That just sounds disgusting!

Looking at the advertising blurb, it's aimed at the '18 to 24 year-old target market', or 'people too young and impressionable to realised they're being ripped off', which would be a more accurate description. I bet this costs about 3p to make, but sells for at least £3!
So next time a teenager vomits all over the pub carpet, if it smell like tequila, then you'll know what it is!



2 comments:

  1. Haha what's next? Beer flavored Tequila? You and your amigos have a good time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete