Saturday 27 July 2013

Cool photo

Back on Day 7 of my holiday, just as I was approaching the summit of Col du Glandon, there was a car parked at the side of the road with a banner with a company website attached to it. Just after that I saw a man crouched at the side of the road with a very large camera, who proceeded to take pictures of me as I rode past. At the summit, there was a box of business cards with a multilingual sign asking you to take one. When I got back, I looked up the website, and there were lots of photos from various passes available for sale. I looked up the page for the day I was photographed, and I'm numbers BM35874, BM35875, and BM35876.
I ordered a 20 x 30 cm print of BM35875, and a few days later it arrived at my door. I've attached a scan, but it doesn't do justice to the quality of the print. It's MUCH higher quality that I'd expected, and once I buy a suitable frame, it'll have pride of place on my wall. A great momento of a superb holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment