Sunday 28 May 2017

A trip round the neighbours - Day 10, France

After yesterday's marathon session I slept for over 10 hours! I decided to have a 'lazy day' round town rather than go for the second day of the Coupes Moto Legende. Basically just a wander round the city centre photographing things and making some videos. I'll get all of the photos I take on this trip and put them on my Flickr account and post links when I get home. My old netbook just isn't up to that level of work!
Likewise it can't really handle the videos, so I'll upload them to YouTube when I get back.
Tomorrow I start the journey homewards, but I've got something to detour to on the way - watch this space!

Some photos from today:

 Like how the bikes are chained up outside my hotel! 



 Lots of lovely (and expensive) things in this shop.


 There are signs all over the city centre leading to this carved owl. A lot of people rub it (probably for good luck), hence its worn appearance.

 A British telephone box outside the tram and bus office.

 Amazing sculptures in this small (this one room) museum


 Synagogue






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete