Monday 3 August 2020

Hello, I'm back!


Sorry for not posting for quite a while. Nothing really happened, I just had other things going on and the blog kind of dropped off the list.

My main piece of news is that I'm now retired. I had intended retiring in the middle of this year, but when the Covid-19 lockdown started in March, a number of people were paid off at my work. I wasn't very happy with the way it was done, so offered to go there and then, and that was me retired!

Obviously, lockdown has greatly restricted our abilities to do anything or go anywhere, but I've not been idle and have done quite a lot of work on my bikes. I'll post about each one separately, but I've still got my Triumph Bonneville T100.



My Honda 300 Forza scooter.



And my 1972 Honda CL350 'project'.



Hopefully as Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, we will be able to go out more, so I should have more things to write about.



Only major thing on the horizon is The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride. This year, as group events are still restricted, it will be done in a 'solo' basis. Not quite sure what that will entail, but I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, my fundraising page is here, please donate if you can.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment