Monday 18 September 2017

The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride - less than a week to go!

That's me got all of my riding ensemble ready, the bike just needs a good polish and its fetlocks oiled, and I'll be ready for the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride on Sunday.

So far, there are 63,000 riders booked in worldwide, with 147 on the Glasgow ride I'll be taking part in. Donations have reached US$2.6Million (£1.9 million), more than halfway towards the target of US$5 million (£2.6 million). The Glasgow ride has raised £6750 so far, but there's still plenty of time for you to donate!

For understandable reasons, the organisers don't give out route details to non-riders, but if you happen to be in George Square in Glasgow at about 11:30 - 12:00, you might just see us!

There's still time to register for your local ride here, and feel free to donate on my fundraising page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment