Monday 29 March 2021

Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2021

 


I'll be riding in the Glasgow Distinguished Gentleman's Ride again this year. In a break from tradition, this will be held on Sunday 23rd May rather than in September as in previous years. Hopefully, this will mean better weather for the rides in the Northern Hemisphere.

The DGR is a worldwide event where motorcyclists dress in their finest clothes and ride their bikes around a city to raise funds for men's cancer and mental health charities. 2021 will be the 10th year of the event.

At time of writing, the Glasgow event will be a 'solo' ride like last year rather than a group event due to Covid-19 restrictions, however that may change before the ride.

I have registered that I will be taking part on my 1972 Honda CL350. I currently have it running and it has been round the block a few times, so I've got 2 months to get it running reliably. If not, I'll use the Triumph again.



More details on the DGR website

Please donate on my fundraising page.

No comments:

Post a Comment