Saturday 11 February 2012

Friday bike

... is a day late, but I've been working away from home.

Now for something completely different. I photoed this Honda CBX 1000 powered 'kneeler' at the Scottish Bike Show at Ingliston last year.
Very nice, but the handlebars look a bit higher than you'd expect on a race bike, and it's got a speedo, headlight and indicators?
And at the back it's got a rear light and a numberplate! Yes, it's street legal! What on Earth would this be like to ride on the road?
This year's bike show: link

1 comment:

  1. There was a BSA powered outfit that was sreet legal as well that was seen at the Ace in London. The ol boy who owned it was getting grief from the boys in blue/black trying to see if it was legaal or not.

    I saw something about it in a mag or something....I'll see if I can find it and post it.

    Seeing this one does make ya wonder about the street handling with high bars and that wide tire on the back.

    ReplyDelete